Friday 2 December 2011

Lion













































A new project can be very exciting to begin. Starting on a collection of illustrations of wild animals I felt the need to push my artistic vision to a different direction. I began with the king of the jungle, the lion, and used geometry, circles and ellipses, to bring together a my composition and give it balance. When it came to colour, I wanted to become even more adventurous and added to the palette more colours, other than the expected yellows and browns.
With this illustration, as well as the ones to follow, my goal is to present wild animals through a more colourful lens using a lot of imagination to capture their spirit and their character.

2 comments:

  1. Panagis! That is wonderful! I am keeping track! ;)
    Stay in touch!
    Nyaho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello William!
    I'm glad you're enjoying my work, I'm illustrating a crocodile next, so stay tuned for more :P
    Panagis

    ReplyDelete