Friday 28 October 2011

Space Fantasy Project

Here are some more sketches of creatures for my space fantasy world.
I want to create fantastical creatures that are gorgeous, mysterious or humorous with weird shapes, patterns and colours.
Although they are creatures from another planet, I decided that I wanted them to look somewhat familiar so the younger children reading the book could relate to them more. Maybe it could be become a bit of a game, trying to figure out what animal each of this creatures looks like, I use to do that as a young boy!

At this point I'm more interested in the actual anatomy of each creature and character and will decide on their colours later on, when I will have decided what the environments' palettes will be.
I'll be using my usual illustrating technique, with my own brand new custom made brushes on photoshop :)










No comments:

Post a Comment