Saturday 9 July 2011

New YouTube Channel!

Hello fellow bloggers!

As a creative person I much enjoy capturing emotions and making images through which I may express and share them with others and beautiful arty thing like that... But in the real world just producing artwork is not enough (if you want to make a living out of it, or pretend you are), no no no, you need to switch your brain to a marketing mode and try and promote that art work as much as possible.
It's interesting trying to find a balance between exposing your artwork to as many people as you can (and try and sell it really), while at the same time doing it in a tasteful way which won't kill your art.

I decided to use my old friend YouTube to expose my work to even more people. I found a way to present my still illustrations as a video and keep it interesting. I use music in these art videos and I think it works great!

But don't take my word for it, visit my channel and and have a look for yourself!
My YouTube Channel: PanagisMa
If you subscribe to my YouTube Channel you can follow all my upcoming art videos and animations too.

Make sure to watch my videos in full screen and in HD! (click on the video to get these options)



Take care!
Panagis

No comments:

Post a Comment